We are ALWAYS Hiring!
If you are interested in applying with All Star Labor & Staffing, feel free to apply online or call our office today to make an appointment!
4612 NE Sandy Blvd.
Portland, OR 97213
Hours | M-F 8AM – 5PM | Closed for Lunch 12PM – 1PM
Fax | 503.924.6355
Submit timesheets to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Labor Warehouse - $15.00 per hour
We are hiring for a NE Portland manufacturing company that needs warehouse workers to load empty drums onto trucks. Schedule is Mon-Fri 6amto 2:30pm. It is a basic warehouse environment, must be able to stand on feet for entire shift, and lift 25-40 pounds repeatedly. Need to have steel toe boots. No high school diploma required, must pass a drug screen.
Production Worker-$15.00 per hour
Tualatin, OR. Work in a fast-paced environment in a manufacturing/assembly line. Need to be safety minded and a team player. Starting out you will be placed with a buddy to get you up to speed. If you are motivated, you will have the opportunity to advance and receive raises. Not a lot of heavy lifting but more so quick movements are necessary. Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM start(possibly 5am) with occasional Saturday work. Read a tape measure or ability to be taught. Need to ware steel toe boots. Drug screen required.
Extruder Operator-Starts at $15.00 per hour
Beaverton, OR. This is a manufacturing job and environment. Monday-Thursday 6am to 4:30pm. This individual would need to be able to speak and read English. Must be able complete arithmetic problems and read a tape measure in English and metric units. Have some experience working in a manufacturing environment (preferred not required). Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Closed toed shoes are required, as well as safety glasses. The glasses we can provide. The rate for the position will start at $15.00 / hour.
Press Operator-14.50-15.00 per hour
Beaverton, OR. Immediate opening for a temp to hire in the molding department. This is a manufacturing environment. Would start on days beginning at 6am and working until 4:30 pm with a half hour lunch. When fully trained, you would be moved to the swing shift 4:00 pm – 2:00 am. This individual would need to be able to speak and read English. Have some experience working in a manufacturing environment. Be able to lift 50 lbs. taking social distancing, hand washing/sanitizing, and extra cleaning measures. Closed toed shoes are required, as well as safety glasses. The glasses we can provide. The rate for the position will start at $14.50 / hour. When they are moved to swing it would change to $15.00 / hour. The swing shift would be a small crew and while there will be time for multiple breaks throughout the shift, they are not able to relieve the individual for a full half hour for lunch.
Food Production-13.75 per hour
Hillsboro, OR. General production workers are needed to work in food production. Must be able to work in a variety of temperatures and be able to lift in excess of 35lb. This is a fast pace environment. There are a variety of shifts available, for swing shift we provider a shuttle from and to the Rose Quarter transit center for work. This is the busy season so expect to work a lot of required overtime.
Warehouse Workers Needed-$13.75 per hour
North Portland, OR, we need warehouse staff for multiple openings on graveyard shift (930pm - 6am). Day shifts (530am - 2pm) or swing shifts (2pm - 10pm) openings. Openings subject to availability. The schedule is Monday through Friday, with potential overtime on Saturdays. Graveyard is Sunday-Thursday. Must have ability to work within a physically demanding, fast paced, high volume facility performing manual labor. Lift/maneuver up to 40 lbs. of product. Follow safety guidelines and policies as designated by the company. Pass a drug screen. The job site is bus accessible.
General Labor Food Production-$14.00-16.50 DOP
North Portland. We are currently hiring food production for one of our clients. There are several different positions open for day and swing shifts, these positions are for Machine Operators, and General Production Labor. This is a mass production facility for food with hot, regular, and freezer environments. Full job descriptions will be provided if interested.
3 Swing Shift Production Associates (Schedule is 4:20pm-1:00am or 3:10pm-12:00am, days vary) $14.50/hr.
Machine Operators: Food Manufacturing machine operating experience required, operating a pallet jack or forklift is not relevant for this position
3 Day Shift Machine Operators, days vary
- 1 at 5:30am-3:00pm
- 2 at 5:00am-2:30pm
3 Swing Shift Machine Operators, days vary
- 1 at 3:10pm-12:00am
- 1 at 2:55pm-11:30pm
- 1 at 2:00pm-10:30pm
General Labor-2 Day Shift Production Associate (Schedules include 7:15am-3:30pm, 7:15am-4:30pm) $14.00/hr.
- 4 Swing Shift Production Associates (Schedules include: 3:10pm-12:00am, 4:20pm-1:00am) $14.50/hr.
Sprinkler Installer-$18 - $25 DOP
Tualatin, OR– Irrigation exp, good driving record, mechanically inclined and good communication skills. NO DRUG OR BACKGROUND check.
COMMUNITY ADMINISTRATOR - $16.00/hr
Answer the telephone promptly, with a smile and a warm and friendly voice; let them know you are here to help solve their problems; support a community manager with all facets of HOA management for a portfolio of clients, including letters, notices, meeting minutes, newsletters, emails, calls, work orders, etc. Qualified candidates will possess basic office skills, working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, and strong MS Excel skills, plus excellent organizational and time management skills. Quick and accurate keyboard strokes of a minimum of 60 WPM
AP Clerk - $16.00/hr. Portland, OR
Answer the telephone promptly, with a smile and a warm and friendly voice; let them know you are here to help solve their problems. Experience maintaining accounting records for multiple clients/entities – strong organizational skills needed and ability to quickly maneuver through tasks while keeping it all straight in a fast-paced environment. Working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, and strong MS Excel skills, plus excellent organizational and time management skills. Quick and accurate keyboard strokes of a minimum of 60 WPM and 10-key speed of 8000 k/h with 100% accuracy. We would be impressed if you exceeded this minimum!
Assembly-$13.00-15.00. Newberg, OR
Assembly workers are needed for a client in Newberg, need great at attention to detail and be familiar with small hand tools. This is a lot of small product assembly as well as some larger assembly, pneumatic and electrical components. This is a manufacturing environment. Drug screen required along with background check.
Warehouse Supervisor- $17-18/hr DOE
Second shift 1345-2215 Monday through Friday with weekend duties during the busy time. Brief list of duties;
- Management of 22 employees (maximum)
- Adherence to both food and safety regulations
- Responsible for shift paperwork and daily recap
- Weekly meetings with myself and other supervisor (call in every other week)
- Ability to enforce sop’s and holding employees accountable
- Reports directly to GM
- Must be reliable and able to react quickly to changing situations
- Communication and willingness to learn new things
Cooks Needed in NE Portland $15.50-$18.25
Cooks are responsible for creating consistent and delicious soups and sauces, helping the kitchen leads maintain a good flow throughout the rest of the kitchen.
- Cooking soups following the recipes strictly.
- Keeping track of the soups through every stage of our CCPs on the intended paperwork.
- Communicating to other kitchen staff needs of the leads and maintaining proper GMPs.
- Doing any other part of the kitchen work when the need arises – lifting buckets, cleaning kettles, etc.
- Cooks and prepare a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes.
- Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment.
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary for the nuances of correctly cooking our recipes.
- General assembly knowledge or cooking knowledge/experience preferred but not required.
- Basic math for counting weights of ingredients.
Sheet Metal / Production Worker (Tualatin) $17-$20/hour DOE.
We are currently looking for hard working individuals to join a sheet metal manufacturing team at a manufacturing facility in Tualatin. We are seeking team players, with sheet metal and/or metal fabrication experience, who have the ability and desire to work in a hands-on production/manufacturing environment. Please note bus lines do not go to location.
- Open to workday shift, full time
- Willingness to learn new skills and work on a variety of projects
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve on the fly
- Experience using metal fabrication/manufacturing tools and equipment
- Manufacturing of steel and aluminum components
- Repetitive tasks performed on several machines and hand tools including:
- CNC Press Brake
- CNC Turret Punch
- CNC Tube Bender
- Drill Press
- Iron Worker
- CNC Saw
Day Shift = Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
Sprinkler Installer-$18 - $25 DOE
- Sprinkler Installer-based in Tualatin, OR– Irrigation exp, good driving record, mechanically inclined and good communication skills. NO DRUG OR BACKGROUND check.
General Kitchen $14.00 - No experience Needed
- General Kitchen - No Experience Required (NE Portland) Position Summary: Maintains functionality and efficiency in the kitchen, helping all other roles in the kitchen when they need it.
- Starts with amassing buckets on carts to pull product out of kettles.
- When product is complete and ready to pull it is pulled from the bottom of its kettle into aforementioned buckets
- Product is then poured into required machine’s Hopper, whether that be the BEMIS or Retail line.
- The BEMIS is very automated, the Retail line requires manual placement of Retail Cups
- Finished and contained product is then placed into Chill
- Other duties include cleaning of Kettles and kitchen, pulling product out of chill Tanks and Chopping/Processing of ingredients
Production Workers needed $15.50-16.25 per hour (Tualatin)
- Production Workers - (Tualatin) We are looking for reliable production workers! This is a company that produces and manufactures card boxes of all sizes. This is a great company with lots of room to grow. The starting pay rate is $15.50/hour for day shift and $16.25/hour for swing shift. Day shift hours are Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm with OT shifts beginning at 5:30am. Swing shift hours are four tens Monday to Thursday from 4:00pm to 2:30am with Friday added for overtime or Tuesday to Friday with Saturday added for overtime. All candidates MUST be available to work some Saturdays as needed.
Production Workers - Wilsonville $15-$16.50/hr Based on Shift
- Production Workers needed in Wilsonville. Day shift $15.00, Swing Shift $15.75, Graveyard Shift $16.50 per hour. This production work is in the custom glass cutting industry. Looking for people who would like to grow with the company. Various positions available.
Francisco was promoted to Branch Manager of our Portland office in March of 2020. He originally joined our Corporate Operations team in 2019 as the Operations Assistant. He brings a wide range of experience from the non-profit sector, program management, higher eduction and staffing. Franciso enjoys experiencing the creativity of ideas and art. He earned his bachelor’s degree in General Social Science from the Univeristy of Oregon. In his free time Francisco enjoys traveling, fishing, the great outdoors, and expoloring the town.
Front Office Coordinator
Chris joined All Star Labor & Staffing as our Front Office Coordinator in 2019. She brings 20+ years of administrative experience and 8 years of human resources experience. She worked 11 years for a medium-sized church in Portland as the Administrator and 8 years in HR for Central City Concern. She has a heart for those seeking a second chance in life and a desire to help those wanting to succeed.
Outside of work, Chris spends time with her 3 children and 8 grandchildren, hiking, reading, singing in two choirs, going to plays and enjoying time at the coast.