The warm weather is back in Oregon and that means there is outdoor work to be done. If you are a contractor with some big projects this summer, let All Star Labor & Staffing help supply you with qualified employees to ensure the work gets done on schedule.
Partnering with us before the busy season can help you be prepared when your labor needs arise. All Star Labor & Staffing can help your business succeed this summer in these ways and more:
- All Star Labor & Staffing has employees available for as long as a project takes, with a four hour minimum.
- We offer vetted laborers who bring verified skills to your team.
- We handle employee paperwork, weekly payroll, employee taxes, benefits administration, garnishments, unemployment claims and more.
- We deal with workers compensation insurance on your behalf to minimize the stress of onsite injuries.
- We tailor our labor search to the single employee needs and requirements of your company.
So whether you’re a small businesses needing a single employee, or a large construction company needing a whole crew, All Star Labor & Staffing has professional, hard-working employees ready to get to work. For more information visit our website at www.AllStarLabor.com.
To request a quote in Portland, Salem, Albany or Eugene call 503-558-3911 to speak with Allen Gilbert.
For the Bend area call 541-389-1718 to speak with Scott Reynolds.